Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Attempt at WIAW




This is my first attempt at a "What I ate Wednesday" post without the pics. It didn't work out too well, as I only took pictures of two things I ate throughout the whole day.

I'm impatient when it comes to having a hungry ravenous tummy and taking photos was an afterthought :)

Breakfast: (Not Pictured) Bowl of Oatfit, with 1/2 Tsp Chia, and 1/2 Banana and added Almond Milk.

Lunch: Buffalo Turkey Spinach Wrap

Snack: (Not Pictured) Grandma Ginna's Mocha Creamice (pronounce creme meese) so good and so worth the extra 470 calories ha!

Dinner: (Not Pictured) Tomato Pesto Bread made into a grilled cheese panini with spinach and 1 Honey Crisp Apple

Snack: (Not Pictured) Bowl of Pumpkin Oatmeal Topped with Raisin Cinnamon Peanut Butter

As you can tell I LOVE Oatmeal!

I worked off the Mocha Creamice with a 1 hour long training session at the gym. We did circuits of the following.

10 minute warm-up on the elliptical
3 sets of 12 lunges
3 sets of 14 chest presses
3 sets of 14 bench presses
3 sets of jump squats
3 sets of low and high intervals on the elliptical each 3 minutes
6 minutes of rope exercises
6 minutes of lower body
10 minutes core

My arms hurt like "you know what" today. I'm already looking forward to my Friday morning workout. Honestly I am :)

No comments: